Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Life has been busy and tons of fun lately. This year with Talan life is so exciting and filled with many "Firsts".
We had family intown this year for Thanksgiving and the big dinner was held at our house. I made the desserts and my mom made the dinner.

Paul's family came into town from Sacramento and my brother and his wife were here. We had such a great time.
Talan is growing up so fast and we are enjoying every minute. There are so many changes that I can't even think of all of them. He is sitting up pretty good now (I still sit with him to prop him back up when he falls over), he is loving all the new foods that he gets to eat (he loves avocado, squash and sweet potatoe, the peas were not such a hit!) and all his new discoveries.
So I just realized that I do not have that many pictures fron Thanksgiving. Hopefully my family has more and I will update the post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment