Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas!

We are sooo excited for Talan's first Christmas. It has been a wonderful season so far and can't wait for what the new year will bring. Talan turned 6 months old yesterday and it makes me want to cry. Everyone says "it goes by so fast", but you have no idea until it is happening to you. Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.
Sitting up and playing with my toys!
"I think I can fit this in my mouth"
Having fun hangin' with my Daddy
Waiting to meet the "Fat, Jolly Guy"
My debut with Santa!!!
At Nonna and Grandpa's company party!

This is what I look like when Daddy feeds me! It's fun, he does not care how messy I get. Mommy tries to clean me up as I go.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my little tie guy is suuuuper handsome. Love you buddy OH SO MUCH! :)

    Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little Talan is such a cutie! I love the Santa picture especially!

    ReplyDelete